2) v. to dance, kicking the feet forward and swinging the arms, usually to the beat of a ska song
3) v. to sneak or steal on the sly
2) At the concert, we skanked to our favorite song.
3) When I wasn't looking, my sister skanked my cell phone.
"we were skankin at a club and I bumped in to you... ska baby" from FTS song Ska baby.
2) A dance popularized by Ska lovers in the 1980s.
3) A bandana worn around the neck by punks in Southern California. Usually used to wipe sweat/blood/vomit/etc off the face after a show or a night of particularly good sex.
*may be used to describe gay males derogatorially, or hetero males ironically.
2) Skank dancing is so much fun!
4) His skank was supposed to be blue, but it had turned a dark grey from his years of wearing it without washing.