look up any word, like ratchet:
An implant piercing on the skin which there is only one hole. A flat plate which sits under the skin with only one exit for the barbell giving it the appearance of it being screwed into the body.
"Whats that gem on you?"
"It's called a micro dermal implant. Its a piercing, but only has one hole. The barbell is under the skin"
by MackGirl January 08, 2009