1. given to or characterized by gross excess in drinking or eating.
2. suffering from or due to such excess.
The capitalized "RAP" in " cRAPulous-HIP-HOPelessness " is a reference to the musical genre of the same name. It can also be defined as follows:
Rap 4 (rÇp)
1. Slang A talk, conversation, or discussion.
2. a. A form of popular music developed especially in African-American urban communities and characterized by spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics with a strong rhythmic accompaniment.
b. A composition or performance of such music.
"HIP" in the word "cRAPulous-HIP-HOPelessness", refers to the term given to label something as being popular and contemporary. It can be defined as follows:
1. familiar with or informed about the latest ideas, styles, developments, etc.: My parents aren't exactly hip, you know.
2. considered aware of or attuned to what is expected, esp. with a casual or knowing air; cool: The guy was not at all hip—a total nerd.
3. in agreement or willing to cooperate; going along: We explained our whole plan, and she was hip.
HIP-HOP refers also to the musical genre of the same name. it can be define as follows:
1. the popular subculture of big-city teenagers, which includes rap music, break dancing, and graffiti art.
2. rap music. –adjective
3. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of this subculture: the hip-hop generation.
The "HOPelessness" in "cRAPulous-HIP-HOPelessnesss" , refers to a hoplessness within and without the " Rap" and "Hip Hop" genre. Hopelessness can be defined as follows:
1. providing no hope; beyond optimism or hope; desperate: a hopeless case of cancer.
2. without hope; despairing: hopeless grief.
can be defined as follows:
1. An excessive intake , on purpose or otherwise, of "RAP" music, leading to an unseen obsession with being "HIP", meaning popular and "going along" with the mainstream. The constant exposure resulting in a dumbfounding hopelessness within the " HIP HOP" lifestyle, sometimes leading to suicidal (and in extreme cases homicidal) actions.
2. Yesterday while skateboarding , Joey broke his foot trying to tail slide a hand rail . Joey was skating with some friends whom recall a cRAPulous-HIP-HOPelessness demeanor overcoming his entire body just as a passing car was blasting out some " Crunk " beats.
3. The doctors report has confirmed that the freakish death of the young teenager while driving his new vehicle to a friends house while listening to lil Jon's latest C.D. is an unfortunate result of suicidal depression. Thus the teenager took his young life along with his girlfriend and two other young males in the back-seat. The cause of death; cRAPulous-HIP-HOPelessness.
4. Several ipods and C.D. players have been seen being smashed in a furious and sometimes apathetic thrust towards the ground , at shopping malls, towards baby momma's babies, or dumpsters, in what appears to be a sudden onset of cRAPulous-HIP-HOPelessness.