interjection: a word that hardly ever fails at it's purpose as an interjection.
taylor: we gonna kick it today?
chris: hell yeah we are!
1.the act of dominating an opposing force or antagonist.
2. a victory by great margins over an antagonist, usually a taunting statement
1. dude, did you watch the game on saturday.. it was Domination!
2. HAHAHA! did you see how bad we beat you!?.. that was some domination!
Read above for an example of pure domination.
1. an act or instance of dominating.
2. rule or sway; control, often arbitrary.
3. dominations, Theology . one of the nine orders of celestial attendants of God. Compare angel def. 1 .
4. THE Team MassiveJoes
rule, bodybuilding, domination
when one or two people, and occassionally a group of people (in the case of the bang squad
), make everybody else in the room feel absolutely inferior. Many times the dominator(s) will employ moves such as the bang train
and other tactics of that nature.
Whoah, Jen and Kelsey have complete domination over this room, and probably the one adjacent to it as well.
Means to take over large land masses and even planets and all species including mankind. Watch out some day turtles WILL do this to our planet in which we call... Earth... pretty soon... we shall call it.. turtletopia in which everything will be so swag because we got those turtles running everything and everywhere. TURTLES LOVE DOMINATION.
YO WE'VE BEEN SO SWAG SINCE DOS TURTLES TOOK OVER DOMINATION
The act of dominating
"Dude, did you see Navy kill Notre Dame last year?!?! That was total domination
"Ya bra, they went 3-9 with like the best recruiting options ever... talk about getting totally dominated"