1. The Wal-Mart mascot aka the devil of all mankind
2. A colon and a bracket (hello this is kindergarten people!)
3. Some piece of crap definition about a "happy face" AMEN
4. When you see a badger eating you.
5. Yes, I use it.
Person 1: Hey man.
Person 2: A badger is a eating me. Hooray! :)
a smiling face but not as happy as :D
Are you happY?
An emoticon people write at the end of insults to make it seem slightly kinder.
You're a fucking cunt! :)
1. Emoticon for smiling. Typically it will automatically translate into a yellow icon.
2. The Wal-Mart mascot.
:) Rolling Back prices one item at a time!
the two little ASCII characters that started the Emotiocon Revolution!
also the universal symbol for feeling happy, satisfied, etc.
John: so how waz ur day?
Tom: well, pretty lame til i bumped into dis chic, had sum drinks, and made sweet luvin:)
It's a cute smile you put at the end of and im or text just to make it look cute. This may also express you are happy.
1) OMG! I just got the cutest pair of shoes today! :)
2) Text: I got an A in algebra!
:))(can have multiple smiles)
mindless puncuation used to make a smiley face.
not so bad except when 14 year old girls over use it.
14 year old girl: Heyy.!(:
14 year old boy: hey
14 year old girl: wassup.?(:
14 year old boy: ntm. u?
14 year old girl: bah blah balahh.(:
:) (: (: :)
a face.happy.like a sheep.just not a sheep.
hello i have a welsh man today.