1) An agreeable response to a problematic situation in which the situation is out of the control of the responder or both parties.
2) A somewhat regretful, conflicted response to a decision already made or one that is currently being made by the responder.
Person A: I REALLY wish you didn't live so far away:(
Person B: I know.. me too:/
Person A: So you're telling me you cheated on me?! But why?
Person B: I don't know what to say:/
Hard one to define imo.. I guess it's
1. This sucks.
3. Greeeeeeeat (sarcasticly)
Nice job :/
Bob: I couldn't get the match rescheduled
The act of being:
3) "Yeah sure."
<Drthodt> I can program in Java
<Just1n> Sure Drthodt. :/
Also see: :) :|
1. Indifference or 'meh' is the best i can think of :/
person 1: dude wasnt that awesome!
person 2: :/
1. the smiley for being unsure and sad.
I don't know... :'/
To me this "smiley" has many different meanings and its hard to explain :/...i guess its when ur annoyed or something didnt go to plan..
Kyle: :/ Ally: whats wrong? Kyle: nothing :/ Ally : stop useing that face! its like ur annoyed or sad when you do it D: Kyle: maybe I am Ally: about what Kyle: nvm :/
":/" is mostly used via the internet when talking to friends on msn etc... No one really knows what is means. There are only 4 I can think of...
1) Hmm, whatever you're boring me.
2) What do I say.
4) I have a penis.
Georgia: Im sorry I kicked your dog.