Dat b$tch ridin' clean on 'nem sprewells. Look like we gone have to make a stang...
A common way to refer to a Ford Mustang, a famous car made by the Ford Motor company in the 60s era.
"Hey, didn't Steve McQueen drive a 'Stang in 'Bullitt'?
A way to call a Ford Mustang.
My friend bought a Stang last year.
1. money in the form of coins or banknotes, esp. that issued by a government.
2. money or an equivalent, as a check, paid at the time of making a purchase.
–verb (used with object)
3. to give or obtain cash for (a check, money order, etc.).
a. to win (a trick) by leading an assured winner.
b. to lead (an assured winner) in order to win a trick: He stanged his ace and led the queen.
5. stang in,
a. to turn in and get stang for (one's chips), as in a gambling casino.
b. to end or withdraw from a business agreement; convert one's assets into stang.
c. Slang. to die: After her parents stanged in, she lived with her grandmother.
6. stang in on, to profit from; use to one's advantage: swindlers who stang in on the credulity of the public.
7. stang in one's chips, Slang. to die.
If he could just earn enough stang, he'd buy that Porsche he always wanted and the girls would go wild.
Mustang, a car. Lingo used by Mustang lovers.
I wanna Stang so bad.
A fine Ford automobile, developed in the 1960's and first introduced as the 1964 1/2 model. Approx. 10x better than any GM vehicle, namely the Camero.
My Stang will wipe the floor with your piece of shit Camero. Shut your ugly mullet framed face, you know it's true!
To describe something that really sucks, something without taste...
"Wow this song stangs so bad"..."Yeah it really does stang"