One of the loveliest tasty things in the whole world, as proved by scientists.
Originally invented for people who are too lazy/poor to buy both chocolate and a burger, and so the two are combined together. The chocolate burger has been proven to save people considerable minutes of time, so that they can spend them more effectively by watching TV, preparing another chocolate burger or just doing f**k all.
"Ack! I'm so hungry, but in 5 minutes I have to go prevent the world from imploding! I know, I'll have a chocolate burger, so I can eat more in less time - woohoo!"
|23.||grime factor 5|
3 grime levels below Stephan.
Stephan is the almighty lord grime hand, much beyond grime factor 5.
A proprietary programming language developed by Microsoft to allow lazy people to code programs that only run a little bit more slowly than raytracing a detailed environment on a hand-operated processor.
C++ Programmer: Hey man! What are you programming?
Visual Basic Programmmer: I'm writing something to find all the music tracks on my computer and write their file paths into an m3u playlist.
C++ Programmer: Wow! How long have you been working on that?? It sounds really intense!
Visual Basic Programmer: 10 minutes.. and I'll be done in another 5.
Perl Programmer: *walks in* Hey guys, look at this! I wrote a script to find all the music tracks on my computer and write them to an m3u playlist in a little bit less than 90 seconds!
A place of mystery, a place of wonder, a place of relaxation. Most people can't see Vanderland, and don't even know when they are there... Some say its alot like the Bermuda Triangle, 5 minutes in Vanderland is actually 2 hours...
Q: - Where did Mr. Arabia go?
A: - He said he would be back in 5 minutes, it's been 2 hours now...he must be in Vanderland.
Def. numbers correlate with ex. subset numbers! (So, try to read one def. at a time then read it's respective subset example.)more...
1. One whom refuses any physical movement unless it involves pleasuring one's self.
2. Avoidance of esp. physical, mental and/or spiritual pursuits in pursuit of videogame dominance, personal upliftment and other narcissistic, masturbatory manners.
3. Living a pathetic existence with passive-aggressive tendencies; thereby, creating a monster of inner rage most likely manifested because of a lack of ability to attain pie steaks due to excessively low amounts of money-in-hand daily unless given a maximum of five dollars from parents; therefore, performing non-masturbatory chores.
4. One whom steals, over utilizes, then obliterates the catch phrases and quips of other genius' such as Dan Beers. One whom also steals Burger King gift cards from close companions (i.e. Dan Beers) that have spent great time and extensive money on his personal happiness i.e. pie steaks, beer, gas money, food, and other self-indulgences all of which the actual, original "ROGER(S)" greatly enjoys.
5. One whom continuously attempts to get laid and yields fruitless time after time; hence, stalks and preys on women under the age of legality in Cochabamba, Columbia (13 yrs.).
*6.* One whom has a vindictive lack of appreciation and respect for those who...
1. A lazy class of Wikipedia Editors that take no time to research content, but rather vandalize a Wiki article with numerous "Citations Needed" Tags. 2. People that do not contribute in any meaningful way to Wiki profiles. 3. So-Called Editors that place "Citations Needed" tags on common info that can not be sourced. 4. Vandals.
Wiki Citers are such a waste of life. It would take 5 minutes to find valid sources to backup profile content. Instead they just blanket the profiles with Citations Needed tags, instead of helping Wiki's look professional.
1) Being to lazy to masterbate you occupy yourself with other tasks.
2) Masterbating constantly to the point of neglecting all other tasks
1) Dude, I'm so tired I've been procrasterbating all day.
2) The world had ended due to excessive procrasterbation.
3) Jimmy, if you don't stop procrasterbating you'll end up just like your father!
4) If only I could stop procrasterbating, I'd get a lot more done
5) To procrasterbate, or not to procrasterbate, that is the question