1. To be spiffy or to obtain a lot of spiff
2. To be flashy, fly, and fresh
3. To be well dressed, and well swagged out
Travis Porter has a song defining spiffed up
- I'm clean, I'm spiffy, It's amazing ain't my spiff terrrific..
- I keep my pants creased, I keep my jeans tucked, i let my pants sag kuz i dont give a f*ck...polo shirt, check my polo bag, fresh hair cut come and take a photo man
Bob-man i hope john dresses good for the club, im trying to take some girls home
Mike-Yea but i hope he doesn't get too spiffed up, he'll make us look bad
- Bruh you see that dude over there all spiffed up, man i bet he got hella guap and pull hella hoes
- Hell yea man he's spiffed out ridiculous
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug