to remind someone unkindly of an error or failing
Whenever he won money from a bet with others, he would always rub their noses in it by saying, "Thanks for the donation, suckers." (this being an example of how to rub someone's nose in it)
what you accept as true or real
that the sun will rise tomorrow. I cannot NOT believe it no matter how hard I try. This belief is not under my control. None of my beliefs are.
to accept something as true
1. I believe what I am programmed to believe.
2. I am unable to change what I believe just by willing it.
3. I do not decide what to believe.
4. I am always bound to believe whatever is most compelling.
5. I have no control over what I believe.
6. I believe that I have no control over what I believe.
7. I believe that the sun will rise tomorrow. I cannot NOT believe it no matter how hard I try. This belief is not under my control.
alcohol is causing problems in your life (for example, with your health, in your work, or with your social responsibilities)
Theo's drinking problem was that he had only one mouth.
Y-shaped device having a loop of elastic attached to the ends of the prongs and used for firing stones, ball bearings or other small objects (cf. slingshot, shanghai)
It is ethically unacceptable to feed an ugly baby with a catapult.
TICK OFF (How to tick someone off):
1. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking.
2. Tell him, if he does that again, you will kick his ass.
a label attached to an item to display its sale price
Should you be disqualified from a beauty contest if you accidentally leave the price tag on your breasts?