1. The dew on the grass outside of course; 2. When a woman awakens in a moist or aroused state; 3. When a woman awakens with "dew" on her "grass."; 4. What happens when you didn't do a good enough job the night before.
1. "You might want to wear your boots if you go over there, cause Linda has morning dew."
2. Sheila moaned, "Come to back to bed, Wes. I have morning dew."
1. In the bible: Despicable minions of hell; 2. Archetype associated with eveil, darkness falsely veiled in light, treachery; 3) An easy scapegoat for Richard; ALSO: 4) Animal common to Antarctic region.
1. (3) "It was the Penguins I tell you, Katherine..."