During the creation of the Empire during the days following the collapse of the UNSC, a notion was put forward by the Imperial High Command that new a breed of solider was needed to protect the galaxy from those wishing to create instability and disruption throughout the colonies. In response to this, the Emperor ordered the creation of the:
The elite of the new Imperial Armed Forces. These men and women serve the Empire in exemplary fashion, displaying courage, and determination for the Glory of the Empire.
Within this branch of the almighty Imperial Military, the:
Is the pinnacle of this section, being the most highly trained, and most fearsome combatants the Empire has to offer. Responsible for the liberation of countless systems, and partaking in famous battles such as the Battle Of Mamore and the Waterworks Station Campaign. They are an extension of the Emperor himself, being led by only his appointed Field Marshal's outside of regular Imperial Command chains, and are his most trusted soldiers in the entirety of the Imperium.
It is our duty, honor, and privilege to fight for the Empire. It gives us pleasure to liberate worlds from their imperfect governments, to save them from themselves, and to spread the Emperor's rule to as many systems as possible. We march with pride for the Emperor, we are the R.E.D.D.
there is this team called the R.E.D.D army at forerunner conflict.
The Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles, or B.L.U.E., is a freedom-fighting federation of human-controlled planets that has one purpose in mind: the toppling and utter destruction of the Empire and it's strong arm military, comprised of elements like the notorious R.E.D.D Army
. and the Imperial Marines. Our goals are freedom of expression, democracy, and the end of oppression of human colonists at the hands of an Earth-based imperialist government. Our soldiers come from all walks of life: spacers, Earth expatriates, defected Imperial marines, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters alike.
For decades now, our rights to bear arms, religion, speech, assembly, happiness and many others have been encroached upon for the longest time. The tyrannical juggernaut that is the Empire has bled us until we have nothing left to bleed, taxed us until we have nothing left to give, even killed our loved ones. For those in the Brotherhood, the days of a government not ruled by the people are over. You can help us in our fight; you are valuable far beyond your knowledge to comprehend and the Brotherhood needs every able-bodied man and woman it can get no matter their ability.
there is a team called the B.L.U.E army at forerunner conflict.
- The primary cause of the Forerunner Conflict is the requisitioning of Forerunner technology for usage in economic and military applications with the problem of access to this technology being limited; the secondary cause is desire to control all of human-occupied space.
- There are two primary human factions as well as a host of smaller ones not limited to Humanity. The major two are the Royal Enforcers Deployment Division (also known as the REDD Army or the Empire) and the Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles (also known as the BLUE Army or the Brotherhood); they are the foremost participants in the Forerunner Conflict.
- In terms of where legacies lie, the Empire has it's roots in the ashes of United Nations Space Command and the United Earth Government. The Brotherhood has it's origins in an Outer Colony political movement and the naval and ground elements of the Imperial Military that defected to it's cause in the early stages of the Forerunner Conflict.
- The Empire is much better funded and operates more efficiently than the Brotherhood. However, it's military forces are equipped to fight a conventional war against a conventional enemy. Thus, the Brotherhood's mixture of open engagements and guerrilla tactics has proved devastating to Imperial forces.
- In a rough estimate, the Empire controls 85% of the Inner Colonies and 25% of the Outer Colonies firmly; accordingly, the Brotherhood controls 15% of the Inner Colonies and 75% of the Outer Colonies firmly.