e-move (electronically remove)
verb, e-moved, e-mov·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
The process of electronically removing something; an app, widget, friend, or follower from your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media forum.
1. to e-move from a place or position; take away or off: to e-move the friend from your friend list.
2. to take off or shed (an app or widget): to e-move one’s blog.
3. to move or shift to another place or position; transfer: She e-moved the jpeg to another web page.
4. to put out; send away: to e-move a comment.
5. to dismiss or force from a position or office; discharge: They e-moved him for bigoted comments on-line.
6. to take away, withdraw, or eliminate: to e-move the threat of contact.
7. to get rid of; do away with; put an end to: to remove a stain; to e-move the source of the tweet.
8. to kill; assassinate. to delete and tell your followers/friends to also delete them – to completely e-move.
a preemptive e-move; to find and block someone before they can request a friendship or follow you: she’s a right nutter I am going to pre-e-move her now.