1. The real version of the future slang portrayed in the movie "Idiocracy".
2. A mix of shortened words, words specified by only their first letter, and idioms taken from youtube, particularly, Bernard "Pretty" Purdie, "Dog won't listen", and "Leprechaun in Alabama". Future speak is a highly emotional, concise, and context based language.
1. I'm gun splaaain to ya... how ya do that futch spee na!
(I'm going to teach you about futurespeak)
2. Son, I like that gooood sound.
(I highly approve of whatever you just said or did)
1. The money one receives from having a "real job".
2. An idiom of futurespeak
Go on boy, get ya nickels now...
(Fine go and work, even though we should be hanging out)