1) Referenced from a Dr. John song, "Decidedly Bonnaroo," supposedly is Cajun for "great time" 2) an amazing music festival in the cow fields of Manchester, Tennessee held in mid-June since 2001. It brings the best jam bands, rock, jazz, blues, reggae, bluegrass, hip hop, and blues together with 90000 music fiends for a beautiful amalgamation of substance abuse, mud, and music.
"Bonnaroo is gonna be tight this year! Did you see the line up? Trey's playing!"
1. A school where a freshman is bilked for as much money as possible before being shuffled off campus - usually without any idea of where to live - should he DARE to stick around until he is an upperclassman.
2. A school where the people who run it waste money like gibbering jackasses.
3. A school that purchases several $2 million dollar tour busses for the basketball team - which they will then refuse to use.
4. A geographical location wherein the people who give parking violations and the personal servants of the Devil may or may not be the same people - the actual facts are still hotly debated.
"Where the hell am I gonna live next year as a UMCP senior?"
"UMCP spent how much on a tour bus?"
"Those hellspawn from UMCP parking services fucked me good!"