1) A video that is able to be uploaded to YouTube.
2) A video worthy of being uploaded to YouTube.
3) A video that can be found on YouTube.
1) Dad: "I just took some digital video of the dog doing a deuce. Is it YouTubeable?
2) Son: "Technically most videos are, dad, but while it's YouTubeable, it's not exactly YouTubeable, nawmsayin'?
3) Mother: "What is this YouTube you speak of? Can I watch my favorite old episodes of Falcon Crest on this amazing new service?"
Son: "Uh... You can look for that, mom, but by and large I think that show is just too old to be YouTubeable."
When employees of a retail establishment constantly ask you every thirty seconds if you need help, when it is clear you don't.
Employee: HI! DO YOU NEED HELP FINDING ANYTHING TODAY?!
Customer: No, I'm okay, thanks.
Employee: OKAY, WELL LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, ALRIGHT?
Employee #2: HI! DO YOU NEED HELP FINDING ANYTHING TODAY? HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT OUR 30% OFF SALE?!?!
Customer: On second thought, no, I suddenly lost any urge to buy anything.