1. May 21, 2011 is the day of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Rapture.
2. May 21, 2011 is the first day of the 153-day period (5 months) of the Day of Judgment.
3. May 21, 2011 is the last day of the 8,400-day period of the Great Tribulation.
4. May 21 is the 2nd Month (Zif) and the 17th day in a Hebrew Calendar (see Genesis 7:11). Noah's 600th year is the year of the great flood (4990 BC) that destroyed the old world. From 4990 BC to 2011 AD, God granted 7000 years as a time for mankind to know the truth that the heavens and the earth are reserved unto fire; that day will also be the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men (see 2 Peter 3:1-10).
5. May 21, 2011 is the day of the Rapture. Millions of true believers worldwide will be changed instantly into their eternal spiritual bodies and they will be caught up into heaven in full view of those unbelievers who are left behind.
The true believers will be raptured, or caught up in the air to meet Christ, on May 21, 2011.