1. (adj)Softened, made soft; has become soft
2. (adj)Having a soft, even personality
3. (adj)Having a non-leader/supporter characteristic
1. (a) This stick of butter has become malty. (b) The water turned the rice malty.
2. (a) "Your friend is very malty" (b) "Well, I'm a malty kind of guy."
3. (a) Batman is the hero, Robin is the malty one. (b) "Being malty doesn't make one weak, it makes other people strong."
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug