A historic apartment building located
on the east
bank of the University of Minnesota, in Minneapolis. This buliding was officially completed on January 19th, 1893. It is inhabited mostly
by the talented student athletes
of the University, along with a few random
exceptions. It is the home to not only people, but also a plethora of animals, insects, and raging parties. It is known to be haunted and infectious with the black plague.