1. The act of surfing through a profile on Facebook and looking through pictures, update and comment history, and personal information with or without notification to the profile user.
2. A person or entity that uses Facebook to gather information on a person, group, business, organisation or other entity.
1. - "Facepeep (ing) helps me to catch up on a persons life" .
2. - "I like to facepeep others on Facebook
before I friend them"
3. - "I like to facepeep bhecause I have Facebook Fever
4. - "I facepeep sometimes just to be a facepest
5. - "Being a facepeep is part of facebooking
6. - "You have to facepeep as part of an overall regime for safe social networking
The act of being a facepeep on Facebook.
- To use Facebook as a tool to look at pictures, history and personal information.