Group of kids who study in either Xavier or ICA who think that getting laid is all about wearing People are People and acting emo even through most don't even know what the word means. ICANs have the most annoying accent in the world.
To Xaverians and ICANs, emo is listening to My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy, crying while listening to Taking Back Sunday and having their hair cut at a Bench salon.
Both have a knack for thinking that they actually deserve better than what they already have and speaking horrible English, or Taglish rather. This leads to the majority getting laid at 40.
Xaverians think that they have a fighting chance with anyone else other than the ICANs who most still don't get even if they were to rub their asses up their faces.
Alright, so the cycle goes like this: Xaverian realizes that he has a dick and starts liking ICANs. Faggots gossip and the ICAN finds out. ICAN starts acting evasive and uninterested in Xaverian. ICAN and Xaverian finally meet out and schedule a date to Rockwell for a lack of choice. ICAN acts like she has a choice and turns down the Xaverian. Xaverian cuts wrist and bleeds to death. The cycle repeats.
ICANs are a cross between Richard Gere and Paul Pierce; not exactly my dream girl although there are the coveted few who actually look decent enough to be seen with.
One can easily tell apart a Xaverian or an ICAN from the crowd. Just take note of the following:
- Kris Aquino taglish
- Empire State Building Hair OR
- Hair cut such that it covers one side of the face; the look that Xaverians deem 'emo'
- carries a shitload of money
- shops at Rockwell ....
- goes to Rockwell with guy friends...
- very tight pants, usually black and a black shirt.
- converse chucks with the mandatory pentel pen marks; personalized others would like to say.
- has a hard time talking to chicks...
and even a harder time with guys.
- has a wide array of clothes...
which are all exactly the same but a lighter shade of black.
- takes black and white, sad or emo pictures of himself/herself and posts it in their multiply account under the title 'vain'.
- conforming to trends that never were in like wearing black and white striped jackets over a black shirt while wearing black pants with chucks ruined by the graffiti over it. All a major misinterpretation of the word 'style' and a huge fashion faux pas
- carries a camera where ever they go.
Rich Expatriate Guy: Look, it's the Osbornes! All of them have
huge hair, eyeliner, the all black outfit and their pants are too tight to even fit their phones! Hahahahaha!
Hot Girlfriend: Hmmmm, they must be Xaverians and ICANs.