1. to intentionally
do harm to another
in a way that results in a buzz kill
2. the position that is a result of a problem
or bad situation that seems extremely difficult or impossible to solve.
3. incompetence resulting
in an incomplete or poorly
4. doomed or destined
5. to literally take it from behind.
1. "That cop totally bergered us."
2. "Dude, we are so bergered right now!"
3. "Mike bergered that TPS report."
4. "The Iraqis are completely bergered."
5. "Tim has severe pain from getting
bergered so hard