Includes the following:
1. Youth/Ignorance - Naive, easily deceived, listen to mommy and daddy and what they say about the bad man in Washington D.C.
2. Self-entitlement mentality - The government owes me this and that. Gimme gimme gimme gimme. Fraudulent welfare checks and social security payments abound.
3. Foolishness - Let's give money to third world nations that won't use the money to help said nations - just to fuel those in power.
4. Apathy - nothing in the world is worth fighting for. Let everyone else suffer under tyrants as long as we have our drugs and our booze.
5. Prey on minorities - Vote for me, all you blacks and mexicans, and I'll put money that you didn't earn into your pockets! (NOT.)
6. Redistribution of wealth - take money from those who earn it and give it to those who don't do fuck all. See "entitlement mentality."
7. Irrationality - anyone who favors the other side or merely disagrees with a liberal is racist, politically incorrect, stupid, and naive for not having seen Fahrenheit 9/11 .
The state of this nation will not change with the presidency. The problems are still here - they didn't leave with George Bush. Everyone, especially liberals, wants to blame someone else for their problems, a scapegoat, if you will. The problem is the people. We have to better ourselves if we want a better future. No one is going to give it to us on a handout. It's not going to just drop out of Obama's ass like so many naive college students and Bush-haters believe. Everyone will have to work for it. Cut the liberal bullshit now.