"President" George W. Bush
George W. Bush is an American Idiot.
Also "Catch the Golden Snitch"
1. To orgasm.
2. What you do after you beat your bludgers
"The Snitch" is a walnut-sized golden ball with silvery wings that flies at insanely high speeds on it's own accord; the only way to end a Quidditch
match is for the Seeker to catch it in their hands. This action not only ends the game, it gives the Seeker's team 150 extra points, which is usually enough to win them the game outright.
Ergo, when a male finishes masturbation and holds something silvery and golden in his hands, he has "caught the snitch" and, ultimately, ended the game.
"Catching the snitch" can also be used loosely to refer to the conclusion of any sex act, male masturbation or otherwise.
Before Professor Glitch (The Ravenclaw Seeker) can catch the Snitch, he has to bring his Firebolt into the air and beat his bludgers for a while.
The person involved in a 1337
flash movie dancing to an underrated
Right Said Fred song. . .
I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk. . .
Like a fox; Vulpine.
Alopecoid means like a fox; vulpine.
*tons of gasping; clock stops with 13 seconds left*
One of two things which happens when you're playing Quidditch
1. In the middle of intercourse, the male withdraws for a few minutes to perform vigorous oral sex on the female (going down hard and fast...), and then continues intercourse (...and pulling back up).
2. In the middle of any sex act, a female signals to the male that she is ready to catch the snitch
(by moaning, saying "here it comes!", et cetera) before she actually is. This tactic is used to end a Quidditch match early, without hurting the other player's feelings. It's intention is to inspire the male to "follow" the girl, looking for his own Snitch, and ending the match under the assumption that the female did too.
Neither of these is to be confused with the Wronski Defensive Feint, a move performed in the Harry Potter books.
1. Viktor Krum performed the Wronski Feint on Hermione during their tryst on the first night of Easter vacation
2. Jack was a good friend of Sarah's, so she performed the Wronski Feint when Jack wasn't getting her off. They remained friends to this day.
1. To masturbate (males only).
2. What you do in order to catch the snitch
In Quidditch (of the Harry Potter fame), the "bludgers" are two 10-inch iron balls which are enchanted to attack the living thing closest to it. The job of the beaters is to take a magically-reinforced bat and whack the bludgers as far away from their team as possible (so it would recognize an opponent as being closest and go after them). Over time, the blatant implied innuendo became commonplace slang, and the Quidditch act of whacking two oversized balls with a "magically-reinforced bat" named "beating the bludgers" was applied elsewhere.
The Ravenclaw Seeker beats his bludgers many times a day, hoping to catch the snitch
THE BEST SHOW CURRENTLY ON TELEVISION. Nuff said.
No example needed. Above definition says it all.