1. A wrestling move where the aggressor takes the victim and flips him upside down, at which point he proceeds to jump up and then drive the victim's head into the ground, intending to cause spinal damage. This move is what caused Stone Cold
Steve Austin to take a leave from wrestling for an extended period of time.
2. A sexual position where the woman is standing on her head and the male proceeds to take her legs, spread them apart, and penetrate (as he's standing up). This is rather tricky, as both parties need to have a good sense of balance.
3. A machine that drives piles (those wooden things you see at the beach sometimes) into the ground. This is actually where the wrestling move got its name. It uses a heavy weight to hammer the pile into the ground.
1. Jerry 'the king' lawler: oh my god! did you see that pile driver!?
2. guy 1: so you try anything new with the wife last night?
guy 2: yeah, we decided to do it piledriver style.
hurts. she liked it though.
3. I think the pile driver's broken. We can't put the barrier up today.