1. A defender of the undefendable.
2. A mythical savior who has forged the world with his two mighty fists, friendship, and mediocrity.
3. Popular matress size just above 'King'.
1. To be horrible or just below terrible.
2. To totally kick ass to an extreme degree.
3. An effective mode of transportation, like riding a bike, but slower and just as fast.
"Wow Jimmy, you really thorax lawed my science project."
"Quick, we got to run to the hospital, grandma just got thorax lawed in the face!"
"If we don't give her a bucket, she'll just thorax law all over the carpet."
"It took me so long since I was thorax lawing all the way here."
November 29, 2003