A young woman that is far too young for an older man to hook up with, but is still very pleasing eye-candy.
That bartender is way hot! Too bad she's just a Chicklet.
1. A homosexual act where one man engages in anal sex with another man and grabs his man boobs so hard that it leaves "claw" marks.
2. A sexual act, where a man has vaginal sex from behind, clutching her breasts so hard that it leaves "claw" marks, and just prior to orgasm, withdraws his penis and inserts it in her anus.
3. Another sexual act, the woman penetrates her man anally with the use of a "strap on", and grasps his man boobs so hard as so to leave marks.
1. Mark's partner Richard was so fond of giving him a Dutch Lobster that he had to wear t-shirts in the summer to cover the scratches.
2. Me: Dude, we were so wasted last night, my girl let me give her a Dutch Lobster
Dude: No way!
Me: Yeah, but she made me pay for it.
Me: I gotta be the Designated Driver to her friends baby shower next weekend.
3. Girlfriend: I can't believe my man!
Gay Male Friend: What happened?
Girlfriend: He got me wasted and did the old Dutch Lobster on me!
Gay Male Friend: Well... What did you do?
Girlfriend: Got my old strap-on, waited til he fell asleep, and gave him a Dutch Lobster!
Gay Male Friend: Oh girl, next time invite me over for a little Lobster!
1.A place, typically a bar or nightclub, where tool
s are known to congregate.
2. Any place where there is a high percentage of tool
3. Any place (bar, nightclub,etc.) that comes highly recommended by a tool
1.We went to that new club, but it turned out to be just another toolshed.
2. Dave told me about that place, but if he thinks it's cool, it's got to be a toolshed.
A military man's stay-at-home wife. Sometimes keeps up with the arduous tasks of shining boots, picking up laundry, and shopping, but mostly just a strain on meager Department of Defense budgets, and the military husband. The name is derived from where said wife spends most of her time, and the number 6 is the designation for a commander of a Company/Troop, Battalion/Squadron, Brigade/Regiment, Division or Corps.
I really wanted to go to your going-away party, but household 6 pulled my dispatch