Gramazi is a coined word for "grammar nazi" which means -->
noun (pl. -s)
1. A person who uses proper grammar at all times, esp. online in emails, chatrooms, instant messages and webboard posts; a proponent of grammatical correctness. Often one who spells correctly as well.
2. a – A person who believes proper grammar (and spelling) should be used by everyone whenever possible. b – One who attempts to persuade or force others to use proper grammar and spelling. c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not; an exhibitor of grammatical superiority. d – One who advocates linguistic clarity; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police.
3. A nickname, pseudonym or handle for a well-known grammar nazi (defs. 1 and 2) within a particular social circle, used to show either great respect or great contempt for his or her abilities.
4. To correct the grammar of (a person's speech, a piece of writing, etc.); to edit for grammar and spelling; to proofread.
1. A gramazi knows the difference between "there," "their" and "they're."
2. Teh gramazis haev invadd r formu.
3. Gramazi, help me with my English homework please.
4. He totally gramazied my article, replacing pronouns and rewriting clauses.
HFC is an abrevation for How Fucking Cute. It was made up by some slovene dude.
It is used to express great cuteness
mary: My kitty just licked my figner
HFS is an abrevation for How Fucking Sweet and has been to my knowledge first devised by some Slovene dude.
It is used mostly when people who don't want to type a lot are trying to say something is sweet
Mary: Hey, I just got a kitten