1. Consisting of anywhere from 20-200 indivuduals, who are usually crazy, perverted, people.
2. Cult of band geeks
3. The "people" that take over the band hall and sit in it in the morning. When some random person walks past the band geeks reach out and say in creepy voices "Join us!"
4. The definition of randomness
5. On trips, ultimate hell breaks loose; what happens on the band bus stays on the band bus
6. Competitions are how a band geek spends his/her weekends from september until early november
7. Band camp=base of "One day at band camp stories;" consumes all of summer
8. Made up of the woodwind, brass, and percussion, and colorguard sections
9. Official sport
10. Many people marching in synchronized steps across a football field presenting a show of roughly 4 related tunes to an audience at a football game or judges at a competition
1. What is the marching band?
2. I swear marching band is a cult...crazy satanic people!
3. Those marching band kids scare me.
4. First the marching band kids were talking about whips, then pandas, and then knitting.
5. The risky marching band members played truth or dare in the back of the bus
6. The marching band is very busy during weekends.
7. That one tuesday at band camp, Katie did a trick with her flute.
8. The woodwind section of the marching band is the best!
9. Marching band competitions are a great way to spend a fall season.
10. The marching band moved in perfect harmony.