1) Beautiful country full of rich culture and kind people.
2) Where my self serving, cheap skate in-laws keep their half million dollars to avoid paying U.S. taxes.
My in-laws go to Mexico to get rich and live off of the poverty of the people while ignoring their own family in the states.
Something which would probably upset a great many of people if it were known and made public.
Truthfully speaking, most people have no idea of what the truth
1) An exclamation, usually one of amazement
2) Feces that are considered to be either worthy of reverence, associated with divine powers, or spiritually clean
1) Holy shit! No one understands satire these days!
2) After an incident involving a misguided but well intentioned church cleaning lady, only the church's highest Priest is now allowed access to the sacred pile of holy shit.
To carry a firearm. Usually refers to the act of carrying a handgun.
Not many people know it, but sweet little old lady Smith is always packing heat.
Descriptive word used for someone (more often male) who is considered to be dishonest, mean, highly ignorant, and/or selfish. Term is often used to reference ex-boyfriends and/or husbands.
After he stole 10 dollars out of my purse and lied about having to work, Im beginning to learn why everybody says Bill is a dick head.
Someone who is unfamiliar with, or is new at a concept. Someone who is alien to a particular way of life.
The old mountain man is often bothered by the greenhorns that live close to him.
1) A phrase often uttered by someone to their physically perfect girl/boy friend. Usually said to convey the idea that you enjoy them for their brains and intellect when the only thing you're really attracted to is their body and voracious sexual appetite.
2) A phrase often uttered by someone to their unattractive and/or extremely rich boy/girl friend. Often said to falsely lead the other partner into thinking that you like them for "who they are" and not for their money or voracious sexual appetite.
1)Highly unintelligent beautiful woman: What do you see in me? I mean, your a rocket scientist and I'm just a cashier at McDonalds.
Remarkably Handsome Smart Guy: I like you for who you are darling.
2)Grotesquely Obese Diabetic Millionaire Man: What do you see in me? Im just a fat man who cant even fit in a car to take you out to dinner.
Gold Digging Woman: Awwww, dont say that. I like you for who you are.