1) An angry, bloviated, overweight, purulent, and vindictive man.
2) Someone you vote for when there are no better options available.
3) A person elected to office when ‘Mickey Mouse’ or ‘None of the above’ is not an option on the ballot.
4) The perceived lesser-of-two-evils.
5) A person who appears to change his position after he’s elected to office.
1) I don’t like listening to Rush Limbaugh because he seems to be such a Christie!
2) I wasn’t going to vote because all of the candidates suck; however, I’d better pull a Christie.
3) The only reason that Christie over there got elected was because our state doesn’t allow a ‘None of the above’ option.
4) I know what we have is not good so I’ll take my chances with that Christie over there.
5) It seems that most people you vote for, will do a Christie after they are elected.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.