A backyard game played with a rake, a nerf football, and a picnic bench.
1) Can only be played when a Weller is present.
2) If the ball is hit and caught by a fielder, all the runners on base are out, and the batter stays up.
3) After 5 strikes the batter is out.
4) After 5 balls the batter is walked.
5) If the ball is hit inbetween two fences less than a foot apart, a homerun is scored.
6) If the ball has been hit the fielders may throw the ball at the runner. If they hit the runner, the runner is out. Tie alway goes to the fielder if it is a good hit.
7) New rules can be made by Wellers.
Dude, I've had enough of this; I'm sick of raking the yard! Let's call up the Wellers and play some faceball!