Noun. Verb. Adjective.
1. A word used to expressed surprise
2. A word to use when you mess up doing something
3. A word which can be pretty much used for anything, and conjugated in many ways
Has too many meanings to name
Originated from the children's show "Berenstein Bears", when Papa Bear exclaimed "DOOPS!" while spelunking with Freddy, Sister, and Brother.
1. "What the doops!?"
2. "I can't find the keys. Doops! They're in my hand!"
3. "What the doopsing H is going on?"
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.