1. The most overrated
nba player EVER.
2. Before even his first season, idiots were comparing him to Michael Jordan.
3. Lebron James couldn't make jump shot if his life depended on it. All he does is take VERY close shots, lay-ups, and dunks (which can explain his rather high FG%). Ranked #8 in turnovers-per-game, but nobody wants to mention that...
4. Dwayne Wade
is 100x better than LeBron James, yet he isn't overrated (what's up with that?)
5. Only averages 25 ppg because the Cavs lack a TRUE second scorer (notice how he only averaged a pitiful 16 ppg when Ricky Davis was on the team)
6. Give him 4 more seasons, THEN we can compare him to the legend known as Michael Jordan. But really, LeBron James was being compared to Michael BEFORE HE EVEN ENTERED THE LEAGUE. That's both disrespectful to Michael and ignorant.
7. Wannabe MVP of the year... pfft, if that happens, I'll stop watching NBA. If anybody deserves to be MVP of the year, it's Steve Nash.
8. Had a baby out of wed-lock.. nobody likes to mention that. Watch people, a couple years from now, he'll either be a Penny Hardaway or a Kobe Bryant.
9. Often referred to as King James
by his fanboys.
10. ESPN is full of gays who are obsessed with "King James". Leave it to ESPN and you'll be convinced that LeBron James will average 30 ppg, 15 rpg, 20 apg, 10 spg, and 10 bpg.
11. Comes up with excuses not to particpate in the Slam Dunk contest because he knows he'll be overhyped and when he'll be embarrassed when the other participants show him out with their amazing dunks.