The Witch King of Angmar. An extremely badass villain from The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. He is the Lord of the Nazgul, greatest of the Nine, in Gandalf's words. Flies around on a creature that kills Gondorian soldiers like they're ants. When on the ground, holds a huge-ass mace in one hand and a sword in the other. Leads the armies of Sauron to war. Has a badass image which is damaged when a woman (Eowyn from Rohan) kills him after giving a one-liner.
(n) 1. A drop of 6 feet (2 yards).
2. What exists before you fill in someone's grave.
3. A hole leading straight to the very bowels of Hell, where you will burn in its fires for all eternity.
4. A drop leading into an animal cage at the Philadelphia Zoo, which is reached by crossing under a fence.
1. -Ouch man, that must have been a 6 foot drop!
-Haha you're a dumbass.
2. At the funeral Ryan ran but fell down a 6 foot drop into his third cousin's grave.
3. -Why is it so hot down here?
-Man, we shouln't have gone down that 6 foot drop.
-Shit man this sucks!
-<voice of Satan> Hahahahahahahaha!
4. -You dont want to be doing that little girl, that's a 6 foot drop!