The fattest, oldest pimp this side of the north pole.
Santa has three hoes. Damn that's jolly.
A bulging flap of skin on a woman that have magical powers because they produce a tractor beam to suck men's eyes and sometimes their hands. Vary in size. Sometimes lawsuits for sexual harassment occur.
Look up Chelsea Charms on Google image search.
1: A sappy song by Lynyrd Skynyrd that goes into a 7 minute kick-ass guitar solo. Can be found on the album, 'Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd.'
2: Something you yell when people are done performing music, works best with local bands. Originated in the eighties by a DJ from Chicago.
The year the internet was invented.
The end of synthesizer-abusing music.
The end of female singers singing terribly.
The end of out-of-focus music videos that used horrid speccial effects and made no sense.
The end of 1988.
Hooray for the 1989!
A very, very awesome guitarist.
Turned 50 March this year and isn't showing any signs of stopping his awesome music.
People wish they could play guitar like Angus Young.
That dream hasn't been reached by anybody yet.
1) A whale found at Sea World, does shows 5 times a day.
2) An obese person.
1) Look at Shamu launch that ragdoll-like whale trainer 50 feet in the air!
2) Hey, here's a cookie, Shamu.
1) An item that is installed into your brain that gives you a good deal of electric shock when you say something vulgar. First installed into the mind of Eric Cartman, of South Park, Colorado.
2) Something that goes into your television set to "protect" children from what they're going to see in two years.
1)WHAT I CAN'T SAY PISS-*zzt* AHHHHHH!!!
2) WHAT THE FUCK I'M 13 YEARS OLD AND I NEED THIS SHIT ON TV?!