In some parts of outer
suburban Australia, the word 'cunt' has truly mutated, and through generations of misuse has come to be the basis of many
a descriptive substitute
extension. Regardless of the general offense
value, it has many
1) An unpopular person
2) A person for whom the caller has a high regard
3) A term of reference for inanimate objects
4) Used in plural for both people and inanimate objects
1) A:"This cunt was eyein' off my bitch"
B:"What a cunt"
A:"Then the cunt tried to chat her up while I was spewin"
B:"What a cunt's act"
2) A:"How are ya, cunt face?"
B:"Haven't seen you for ages, ay cunt!"
3) "..An I was carryin' the wood, when the hefty cunt slipped
off me shoulder"
"The lights were
off, lookin' for me slipper, I couldn't find the cunt"
4) "I seen this bunch of cunts checkin' out my sick
"You ever see those hamburger
buns all covered in those