A low life burn out. Normally seen driving an old Camaro/Firebird covered in primer spots and Led Zepplin booming from the stereo. A chain wallet and a jean jacket is always part of the ginker look. This term may have originated in East Brunswick New Jersey in the 70s.
1. to gank, steal, or otherwise fuckup the rotation of the controller in a video game
2. to drop dice in such a way as to guarantee your desired outcome, thereby removing the chance element from the game.
3. to have a forehead that defies physics
4. the inablity to have an indoor voice.
5. to never win a tournament