1) To beaten half to death
2) To be pistol whipped
3) To be clubbed over the head with not a foreign object but a familiar one like a bat ot 2x4 (two by four)
4) To be tricked, scammed or hustled
1) I made a wrong turn in Washington Heights and was Shimmy Shamed.
2) I was out cold when vinny shimmy shamed me with that .45.
3) Man, my head hurts after being shimmy shamed with a boulder, brick, golf club or "insert very familiar object here".
4) I took my family to times square where this guy and his associates Shimmy Shame me at 3 card monty and I lost all my money and marbles.