1. (adv.) Something that was purchased for a ridiculously small sum of money and yet is of good value
2. (n.) A discount or Savings coupon
3. (adj.) inexpensive looking; ugly (not referring to a person's physical appearance)
1. This shirt i bought at target was so beat-cheap, I love that store.
2. I got a bunch of beat-cheap's in the mail the other day-- I'm pretty stoked.
3. Amy is wearing such a beat-cheap outfit. She looks like she raided a second hand store and proceeded to swim 9 miles in a swamp.