1. A person that consistently responds to email in the most arrogant and / or demeaning way possible in as few words as possible, but when in face to face interactions are kind and considerate.
2. A person that sends an email response equivalent to one word for every sentence received.
Example #1. I was surprised by what a nice guy John Doe was, because he is such an "email dicknob".
Example #2. Original Email Message:
John Doe, it was great to meet with you today. I enjoyed the opportunity to discuss our potential for partnering together in this exciting joint venture. I know that we have the right plan in place, and look forward to our long term success.
John Doe Response
- Me too
The feeling a married man gets when there are too many younger attractive women around with cleavage showing. Most common in nighttime business meetings at busy restaurants / bars. Often happens at 11p.m. anywhere on the Las Vegas Strip.
I was sitting with clients at this bar, and all of a sudden I got super Titdizzy
and lost my train of thought!
When after taking Ambien, you ask your girlfriend over and over to put in her butt just a little. It is often not remembered until reminded about the incident. Under normal circumstances it would never happen.
I gave Diana a little Ambien Anal the other night. I wouldn't have remembered, but she loudly reminded me the next morning.
1. The right one has for an experience which is free from all language at the urinal, as it is socially unfathomable to talk to the guy standing next to you at the urinal, or worse the next stall over.
2. The right to pee without the expectation of conversation of any kind.
1. Dude, I was at a business meeting and my boss came in while I was taking a leak, and started chatting me up. I guess he doesn't know that we all have "The Right to Pee-Silence", what an asshole.
2. I was taking a monster leak, and the guy next to me asked me what time it was. i said WTF Chuck, haven't you heard of " The Right To Pee-Silence."?