1. pertains to great beauty borne out of utter chaos and pain
2. pertains to the point where the depth of darkness meets the crest of the light, thereby creating an unsurpassable, immortal, undefinable kind of beauty and bliss
3. pertains to the by-product of two opposing extremes. For example, when the most intense destruction process meets the most inspired creation process, it becomes a PERSEPHONIC process. It is the perfect balance of two imbalanced extremes.
4. the ultimate, universal truth : the world is a paradox.
5. self-contradicting glamour
6. best statement for a situation, wherein, no matter what tragedy happens in a person's life, the end only foresees her in a positive, ethereal light