1. Mascot for Pittsburgh's hockey team
2. caffeine-enhanced mints
3. nickname for running with your pants down around your ankles. (origin: a very bad joke)
1. Don't bother me. I'm watching the Penguin game tonight. I know Lemieux is out, but Fleury's playing tonight so they should win. At least we still don't have that bitch Jagr.
2. Pop me a few Penguins. I'm dragging.
3. In shock he jumped up and had to waddle towards the door with his pants around his ankles and called after her "Why do they call this a penguin?!!!"