1. Short for Roger Federer, the current top-ranked tennis player worldwide
2. Can also be used to describe how badly somebody got beaten at tennis
1. Roger Federer dominates tennis.
2. *random tennis player* got federered by Roger Federer
Known for its comedic genius, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is actually the most watched "news" program by undecided voters
It's only a half-hour long, but it's hilarious as heck!
1. A mind-numbing class which will leave any student's head spinning.
2. What Kagome
hates above all else!
1. Teacher, will you please let me torch my geometry book?
2. "I hate geometry" - Kagome
What the government and FCC need to stop so people can take responsibility for their own sensitivies
Kids can grow up without being exposed to the "less appealing" side of TV, but parents should take it on themselves to do that, not resort to the government for censorship
To be damned by the force of a giant robot/mecha
, most likely a Gundam
Gundamn, my mobile suit got shot down!
What John Kerry regards George Bush as, in the flash cartoon this land
"You're a liberal cissy!"
"You're a Right-wing nutjob!!"
3rd game in the Splinter Cell series which will wipe the floor with Pandora Tomorrow
Sam Fisher in back, in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory