1 definition by real-adhd-guy

Top Definition
People with ADHD:

Misplace their wallet while looking for their keys then misplace their cellphone while looking for their wallet.

Are employed part time looking for where they parked.

Don't require closet space because they use their bed during the day and the floor at night.

Write their name on the wrong line of a form and cross it out then write it again on that same line.

Say goodbye and shake hands with the person that is supposed to give them a ride home.

Need to finish their assignment that was due 2 weeks ago so they can work on the one due last week so they can study for todays exam before they find out it was yesterday.

Try to open their apartment door with their car key.
In recent study it was found that Adderall improved ADHD symptoms in 70% of the subjects. The other 30% are still hoping the bottle with all the pills in it will turn up.
by real-adhd-guy October 11, 2008

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt