1. To completely censor anything in a society that would go against "family values." This does not always apply to Disney, but this conglomerate is famously known for promoting family values, hence the name.
2. To fill a society with promoting not only Disney values, but disney products and characters (Disney Princesses, Hannah Montana, etc.)
3. To make a child/teen star spew similar ideas and values only for the sake of making money, when in truth, they contradict the values and are completely miserable.
1. I turned on my TV today to watch my favorite show only to have it completely censored. Disneyfication sucks!!!!
2. There's some major disneyfication around here, since I've been seeing all this Camp Rock shit everywhere! Can someone PLEASE just throw it all the fuck away?!?!!?
3. Many can argue if Miley Cyrus or the Jonas brothers are victims of disneyfication due to their numerous references to Christian values (Miley always crediting God at award shows, the Jonas Brothers and their purity rings, etc.) to the public.