A day in which cards, candies and gifts are bought for one's signifigant other, in hopes that their signifigant other may allow them to release oxytocin and vasopressin into their systems, making their brain patterns appear as though they are snorting cocaine.
On this day, they are essentially "buying" their signifigant other, so that these love chemicals may be released into their system. It is drug money.
On Valentine's Day, my friend feels the obligation to buy his girlfriend gifts, and in turn, she allows him to feel the love drugs run through his system.
1) One of the three primary colours of paint. When mixed with yellow, it would make orange. When mixed with blue, it would make purple. It is opposite green on the colour wheel.
2) One of the three primary colours of light. When mixed with green, it makes yellow. When mixed with blue, it makes magenta. It is opposite cyan on the colour wheel.
That is a nice shade of red.
1) A small, short-tailed rodent which lives in the tundra. It is said that large groups of these animals come together every so often to jump off of a cliff. On the contrary, they fall off quite by accident. It is also said that Disney filmed them doing this by moving them to unfamiliar territory.
2) Quite possibly one of the coolest animals ever.
1) Did you see the Disney lemming documentary? I wonder if the rumours are true...
2) Lemmings rock! They're my favourite animal!
1) One of the three primary colours of paint. When mixed with yellow, it makes green, and when mixed with red, it makes purple. It is opposite orange on the colour wheel.
2) One of the three primary colours of light. When mixed with red, it makes magenta. When mixed with green it makes cyan. It is opposite yellow on the colour wheel.
That is a nice shade of blue.
1) Slang for turkey.
2) Tofu that is shaped like a turkey.
1) Tofurkey? Shizzle! I'll make craizizzleberry and some bizach-slapped potatoes, yo!
2) I wasn't talking slang, you moron! I was talking about tofu shaped like a turkey!
Originated as the word 'cool' typoed, but was interesting enough to actually be used on purpose. It means the same thing as cool.
A variation of the word m33p, or meep.
Can mean anything. Is usually a random outburst of happiness or randomness.
"Hey. What's up?"
Heh. Meepo, indeed!"