A class where you see perky people who can't do drills or exercises right or faster that keeps the other people in the back from getting their turn who waits and waits and finally gets to the front and hears, "Okay! Next exercise!".
A class where easygoing people reunites and spend time to do what they call "sports" and does learn nothing.
Shortly called PE, people usually takes Physical Education over the summer to empty one of their electives to take what they want.
In today's life, Physical Education is known as one of the useless class that actually requires people to take it in order to graduate. Isn't it amazing?
There is no example for this word called Physical Education.
1) An antagonist. One whom often steals golf carts, golf clubs, and random cans of soda.
2) A member of the suck-pod POD-6.
3) A firm beliver that there is no pro-shop in Sealab. Even though there is a shop named "Tee-lab" which has recently moved locations to POD-6.
4) A man named Evans, who is curently on report.
5) A scapegoat.
1) Damn you Eggers!
2) POD-6 is one big party eh? What's your name...
3) Ha! No pro-shop eh! Who knew EGGERS... Murphy knew! HA! POD-6. Total suck POD
4) ..."Evans sir."
"EGGERS! Do you wana be on report. Cause I swear i'll put you on report. Just say another word. Do you wana be on report!?"
"THAT'S IT YOUR ON REPORT! Now what's you name again!?"
5) "Sir I'm going to report you to the telephone comisinor what's your name?"
"Uhhhh... EGGERS!" (Slams phone) "How do you like dem apples ho-bag! And how do you like dem very same apples EGGERS!"
1 : a member of an American Indian people of southern Arizona and northern Mexico
2 : the Uto-Aztecan language of the Pima people
3 : a type of cotton that produces fiber of exceptional strength and firmness and that was developed in the southwestern U.S. by selection and breeding of Egyptian cottons
4 : to measure in Swahili
5 : nickname for Pankaj Mehta MD
1 : Wow, there are more Pimas here than I thought.
3 : This pima cotton shirt from HUGO BOSS feels great, but it was $140.00.
5 : Hey! Whats up Pima?
i wasnt born in texas, i was born in connecticut. i eventually moved to texas, and i never plan on leaving. i have lived everywhere, england, california, alabama. texas kicks major ass. lemme clear up a few things for u fucking retards:
1) texas doesnt have the highest concentration of gays in the US california does. ever heard of san francisco? it is one of the 10 most populated cities in the US and it is the gay capital of the US. go to san francisco and i bet u wont find many straight clubs. thats where u belong anyway
2) "heard of the silicon valley? also, Microsoft is in Washington"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! everyone, if u give a shit about where microsoft hq is, let me know................. anyone?...................out there?...........someone?................guess not
3) "don't make any comments about Arnold Schwarzenegger. he's still Republican, while California isn't"
Well now,...... could u please tell me how the fuck that managed to happen? i didnt realize political parties could make u blush.
4) "george bush also won the state of Texas in the 2000 presidential election"
i would think that would happen 'cuz he is a republican and so is texas, dumbfuck.
5) "i'm sure alaskans would say their weather isn't bad, because they're used to it."
california has earthquakes, they can sometimes kill thousands of people at a time, but thats ok, im sure they are all used to it.
6) "however, you don't see anyone moving to Texas for the weather, do you?"
hold on, i must have missed when you made a logical point out of this statement. why the hell would anyone move anywhere because of weather. if weather really bothers u that much, stay the fuck indoors, pussy.
7) "snow and hail, in the middle of summer"
i could not stop myself after reading this one. i had to get on the floor and roll laughing for at least 10 minutes. it doesnt snow in texas u imbecil. and hail, i havent seen hail in this state in 6 years. how could it snow this far south. that is the kind of genious thinking that got the Governator elected.
8) "the corrupt oil tycoons, Enron executives"
yeah i know, enron was started in texas, so what? am i supposed to feel ashamed of myself. it aint workin yet. wherever u live ought to be ashamed of themselves because of a failure like u. i didnt even understand the sentence i took this quote from, i took the most coherent part. u need to go back to preschool english class where a shit for brains dumbfuck like u belongs.
9) yes, we do have (and use) the death penalty."
"-this is something to be happy about..? if this is meant to be impressive, Utah's death penalty is death by firing squad. and, yes, they use it to"
death by firing squad eh? trust me, i give a shit. no really (cough). is THAT something to brag about. well at least i can brag about intelligence instead of how people get killed in a state. Utah uses firing squads, WHOPPIE!! u just made my day. but i'll humor u with the ooooooooooooo and aaaaaaaaaaah i think u were after.
Texas is a fine state which deserves no ridicule at all. u can either love texas, or get the fuck out.
u guys seriously need to consider what u say from now on to make sure it isnt that stupid ever again