1. Crazy and risky, yet strangely calm, in a straight-laced sort of way.
2. Any problem that is easily remediable.
3. An unusually high, and strangely pitched voice.
1.Hey, remember when we broke into that store? Dude, you were like so mrazik back there, I was totes thinking, like, "What the he - whoaa man, sooo smooth." You still got the beers?
2. - You had a flat tire yesterday?!
- Yeah, it was actually pretty mrazik though... ended up
filling itself back up with air...
3. I have to keep my windows closed at night - there's this really mraziky sounding bird in the morning that wakes me up...