1. A distinguished family of Spanish decent. (The first immigrants to the New World was the family of Diego de Estrada in 1513.)
2. An American Family of Hispanic nationality, descended from Thomas Estrada who came to America from Puerto Rico in the 1960s.
3. The Spanish word for 'highway, or paved road.' (from the Latin word 'strata': road)
1. Don Estrada will sponsor a bullfight in Madrid!
2. Did you see the Estrada family in church last week?
3. We merged onto a four-lane estrada off the Spanish turnpike.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug